Jessica Simpson Talks Cravings

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, November 9, 2011 0 comments
Jessica Simpson, who just told the press that she’s having ‘a spring baby’, brings our pregnancy & food related quote of the day:

Jessica Simpson Talks Cravings | celebrity quotes

Cravings: She says she no longer likes pizza because it now “tastes sour” – has become obsessed with a particular fruit. “I crave cantaloupe like a crazy person,” Simpson told PEOPLE on Tuesday while promoting a skincare line. “But I put salt all over it, so I don’t know if it’s that healthy. I crave anything salty and sweet. That mixture to me is so good. I can eat a whole cantaloupe in one morning.”

… says Jessica in an Access Hollywood interview .

source : http://skinnyvscurvy.com/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-talks-cravings.html

Adsense Content. bottom of article

0 comments:

Post a Comment